DOCS - Communication Matrix Plan

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Mon Mar 1 19:52:06 UTC 2010

Mel,

 Thanks for fueling up the machine. As I told you before, wiki syntax is
a handicap for me at the moment.
 I have a lot of documents that I plan to translate and upload, and add
to the wiki about several topics.

 This is not complex to do, I'm working now on several topics which I
find relevant related to cultural aspects (since we're aiming for
international community).

 I'll keep feeding some theory in a easy way for non-tech people to
understand it. As we move towards, we'll apply them.

 nelson