press release for GSoC participation

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Mar 12 15:06:54 UTC 2010

Hy all,

as I had some time before MKTG FAD starts I take that opportunity to
write some "howto write presstext SOP" (see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Writing_press_Releases_HowTo ) in order
to improve our procedure of marketing / strategics.
So in the future (and also in the past) was such things as "I have a new
spin / event / thingy ... please write some about that..." and I think
we can structurize that process some more.

But now I will get some coffee at the coffee-bar and I hope you fuínd
that helpfull.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0