Marketing FAD page all nicely archived

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Mar 21 05:04:14 UTC 2010

Ok, I'm done now.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010 is all archive-tastic.
Blog posts, logs, and short summaries of what we accomplished on each
day - along with next-steps - are all in there, plus links to major
deliverables. Please take a moment, check it out, read the notes, read
the blog posts, see if it's missing anything...

...and I no longer trust myself to look at this page with a clear head,
so if someone else could take a look, then blog about this to Planet if
it seems complete to you - that would be awesome.

As a side note, I moved the planning material to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010_planning (and linked
the two pages) so people planning events in the future can see how we
did it this time.

I'll be peeking in on the FAD action items status at meetings to see how
we're doing with 'em.

--Mel

PS: just now in #fedora-mktg...

05:08 < mchua_afk> all gobby docs have been moved to the wiki and cleaned up
05:08 < mchua_afk> all of those wiki pages have been linked to from the
appropriate day's section on the FAD page
05:08 < wonderer> mchua_afk: cool!
05:08 < wonderer> thanks, daddy.
05:09 < mchua_afk> all logs have been moved to the wiki and cleaned up
and summarized and linked to from the appropriate day's section on the
FAD page
05:09  * mchua_afk grins
05:09 < mchua_afk> and now my brain is tired