Fedora Project em Português

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Sat May 1 15:10:49 UTC 2010

Il giorno sab, 01/05/2010 alle 17.01 +0200, wonderer ha scritto:
> Hy,
>
> Am 01.05.2010 16:51, schrieb Nelson Marques:
> > people,
> >
> > with all respect, I'm bleeding from my eyes after seeing this:
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pt
> >
> > Do I have permission to edit this page and convert this to Standard
> > Portuguese (pt_PT)?
> >
> I would suggest you should talk to the translation and/or infrastructure
> people.Thats not so much a marketing issue.
> But besides that ... its a wiki, so everybody can change things here.

Correct,

I think this is Brasilian Portugues, isn't it?

Perhaps it makes sense to unify it and having a single PT page, or move
it to be BR (or renaming in pt_BR and create pt_PT).

I know this is not a trivial choice, but think about that, if this is
correct Brasilian Portugues, and you change to be Portugues Portugues,
then Brasilians' hearts will bleed as well :)

Cheers,
Mario
--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: