Fedora Project em Português

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Mon May 3 16:18:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 17:26 +0200, wonderer wrote:
> Hy,
> > It's not active at the moment. What are the requirements to turn it into
> > a localized pt_PT official project page ?
> >
> I would say make the fedoraproject wikipage pt_pt and all the Linked
> wikipages from there translated and talk to Infrastructure Team about
> the redirect.

Thanks for the valuable info. We'll work on it but place efforts on F13.
I believe it's a waste of manpower to work on F12 when it's only
relevant for one fortnight, though it will be supported for at least 6
more months.

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)