Fedora Depot/Mart? (Re: Why is there no Fedora Project Store?)

Jason Benedict Low jbenedictlow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:28:38 UTC 2011

+1

Will be good just to see to see the name "add and remove" programe being
rename to something like "Fedora App" or "App Market". That for the start.

And will have a default icon placed in the Gome desktop on fresh installed.
Just like the "home" icon.

Nothing technical to be done. Yum is still yum.

That will provide non tech end user get accustom to fedora way of geeting
its apps just like the used to way they do it in their mobile android
market, iphone app store or nokia ovi.

Best regards,
Jason

Message via mobile. Kindly excuse me for any typo.

http://www.vuntz.net/journal/post/2011/01/18/Cross-distribution-meeting-on-application-installer