Talking Points

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 16:07:32 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

> That seems reasonable too.

Or the Talking Points could just be cut from the Announcement
section - not to have dozens documents.

Still I'd like to see more detailed Talking Points than
Announcement (but less details than RN). And currently we're
in cycle as SOP for Announcement says it's created based on
TP ;-)

So let's switch it - Talking Points are created before
Announcement, Marketing cut a bit of details for Announcement
and polishes it + adds all that nice words around... Do you
think it could work this way?

Jaroslav