The Inquirier on F17

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:44:06 UTC 2012

On 4 June 2012 17:01, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not when there is a whole corporation voting for their *coworkers* in the
> elections which they either do so because of their own free will or because
> their manager might have put them up to it.

Oh come on. Your accusation is no different from saying everyone from
Norway will vote for Norwegians and against Swedish. It is base
discrimination and only worthy to be pointed out and reminded it has
no place here. You don't trust Red Hat or any corporation, fine. You
want to make base accusations about agendas and mystery agents, please
take them off the marketing list.

Yes I work for Red Hat. But I will not vote for someone because
someone tells me to or because they work for Red Hat.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd