Fedora-Videos

Nitesh Narayan niteshnarayanlal at indiatimes.com
Sun Mar 11 19:28:34 UTC 2012

Hi,
I was going through the logs [1] . What I felt is may be its time when we should start posting videos by making a channel or something like that at an appropriate platform . By that way we will be able to know what are the possible problems we may face while managing Fedora Videos on a large scale . Side by side we will continue to improve it and expand it through our weekly meetings . It will also help us to gather videos in an organized manner.

& my apologies since I missed the last Video-meeting.
[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-08/fedora-meeting.2012-03-08-15.37.log.html

Regards
Nitesh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan