Self-Introduction: Steven Shaffer

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 28 15:57:12 UTC 2012

Hi Steve!

I'm excited to see you on board :)

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 08:39 -0700, Steven Shaffer wrote:
> I am wondering about how I can... help Fedora's Marketing rock!

Well, I have a couple of ideas for projects you might be interested in?
I worked with the Fedora websites team and Fedora design teams on the
new fedoraproject.org website that launched a couple of releases ago.
The content is starting to get a little stale I think. Some areas where
we could use new content / new ideas:

* Fedora user interviews & tutorials:
http://fedoraproject.org/en/using/

* Fedora features & screenshots:
http://fedoraproject.org/en/features/

* Join Fedora
http://fedoraproject.org/en/join-fedora

Another project currently being worked on is revamping the Fedora
brochure that's handed out at conferences. Here's the current version:

http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/documents/fedora-flyer-2010-06/

Here's a draft of the revamp:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/brochure/

Any of your thoughts / ideas / help on these would absolutely be
appreciated.

~m