Self-Introduction: Steven Shaffer

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:26:18 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Steven Shaffer
<stevenbshaffer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my name is Steven Shaffer and I live in Gilbert, Arizona, U.S.A.
> My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is stevenbshaffer, and my IRC
> nick is N/A (Yet!)

Mr. Shaffer, WELCOME :D

Maybe we should meet up at gangplank one day soon and I can show you
some of the more fun IRC bits.

In the meantime, here's a web client that you can click to use (not as
easy as having something on your desktop):
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#fedora-mktg

And more general information about IRC here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC

-Robyn