Pause google plus events for the time being?

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 08:57:36 UTC 2012

We can't pull the invitations back. There is one more - power management
on Oct 11th. And that's it.
I've done a few changes. First I deleted the Users circle because the
limit for users in groups of one person/page is 5000. This circle had
nearly 5000 users and we didn't have room for adding users to circle
that make more sense (Contributors, Ambassadors, Media,...). This circle
was used to send out the invitations. Therefore, we currently have no
one to send it to.
But there was definitely stronger feedback from people who appreciated
invitations and reminders, so I don't want take it from them completely
which is why I created a circle called Invitations in which there are
people who explicitly said they wanted to receive invitations.

BTW more intensive promotion of test days definitely helped us. X Test
Week collected 2-3 times more results than the last time. Since we
restarted the page, nearly 500 more added us to their circles.

Jiri