Pause google plus events for the time being?

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 13:56:32 UTC 2012

Álvaro Castillo píše v Út 02. 10. 2012 v 14:25 +0100:
> Hi!
>
> This is OT(?)
> Problem is timetable. A lot users has got schools on 12:00. I liked
> have joined it. However, as a lot people got school too. Is so sad...
> I think change timetable to 15:00 for example. I as a lot people stay
> on your home.

Hi Alvaro,
the problem is that it's a global event. It's 12pm for you, but it's 6am
for people in Boston, late at night for people in Asia and Australia.
There is really no good time to set up.
Google+ doesn't have all-day events which is IMHO a big fail, but until
they fix it we have to deal with it.

Jiri