I'm Marcel and I want to help :)

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:59:12 UTC 2013

2013/8/10 MarĂ­a Leandro <tatica at fedoraproject.org>

> Welcome!!!!

Thank you :)

> We are happy to hear from you and from your interest into steeping up to
> do more work. Indeed, design, translation and other are part of marketing;
> so we are trying to not just create; but mostly organize the way that our
> group talk about fedora; so is easy, readable and nice.

Yeah, I've been working in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Recruiting_new_contributors_SOP since the
page looked abandoned. I think it's a very important SOP and it should be
well written to help people better recruit new contributors.

> We are at Flock now and we probably have a meeting on monday; during day
> (time is not defined yet) so stay in touch and send us a handle through
> hangout, skype, irc or something so we can have you included into the talk.

Oh, it would be really nice. My timezone is UTC-03:00

My Google+ Profile is https://plus.google.com/100889636598368764522
I have work/classes during the day, so I'd definitely join you guys if it's
after 18:00 (in my timezone). If it happens at any other time, still give
me a call and I can try to talk to you :)

Best regards,

--
Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br

GNU/Linux User nro. #440985