Fedora Videos Account

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 01:12:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-05 at 09:12 -0500, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> I've set up a Vimeo account for us, and there is a YouTube one that
> I've asked the owner of to share with us. If he doesn't get back to me
> in the next day or two, we'll figure out a plan B for YouTube.

Hi folks,

Sorry I'm late to the thread. The initial plan was to use archive.org[1]
for fedora videos. This took quite a lot of discussion[2]: I had even
done a sort of analysis[3].

I notice that it says that we've set up an account at archive.org, but
I'm not sure who did this and who has the credentials for it. May be the
names listed on that page might know.

I've noticed that there's a "Fedora video" account on the planet that
receives feeds from archive.org. It appears that videos tagged as
"fedora" show up in this feed.

[1] http://archive.org/
[2]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Video#Reasons_Archive.org_was_selected_as_our_first_choice