T-shirts for F19 contributors - volunteers wanted

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 16:09:53 UTC 2013

Hi,
as a result of our discussion in the ambassadors mailing list, I've
produced 220 t-shirts with F19 Schrödinger's Cat that should be
distributed as a "thank you" gift among people who have contributed to
Fedora 19 release.

The t-shirts are currently stored in our office and I'm able to
distribute them, but I'm looking for volunteers who would work with
Fedora teams and spins to set a criteria for getting one or identify
people who should get one.

All I need is a list of people with addresses and their sizes.
Unfortunately, I don't have time to do it myself.

I still would like to give one to release event owners. There are 16
registered release parties so far. So we still have over 200 t-shirts
available. I've already spoken with the QA team, designers, and KDE guys
about it, but as I said I really don't have time to spin it off in the
size it needs.

Jiri