Fedora Videos GCI Tasks

Giannis Konstantinidis giankonstantinidis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:39:03 UTC 2013

Greetings everyone,
as you may already know participating organizations will be announced on
November 1st, though yeah, it'd be wise to start co-ordinating from now in
case we participate in this year's GCI. I'd recommend creating a wiki page
and filling it with our thoughts-ideas.

What I've been thinking as a mentor for this year's contest:
* Video about basic Fedora installation + dual-boot installation (seperate
tasks).
* Do some research and post ideas to implement in the Campus Ambassadors
programme (planning to try "revive" it).

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 5:59 PM, nitesh narayan lal <
niteshnarayan at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was thinking to get the simpler tasks of Fedora Videos done through
> Google Code In 2013.
> I had gathered few points :
>
> *Make Videos From Selected Questions List On Ask Fedora
> *Create posters, banners and other promotional stuff for Videos which
> could be
>   posted on mailing list & blogs
> *Make a video introducing Fedora Videos & our motive
>
> The above tasks needs more refinement.
>
> Please feel free to give your suggestions about the other tasks which we
> could add.
>
> Regards
>  Nitesh Narayan Lal
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Niteshnarayan