Magazine meeting posts

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 01:09:43 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 13:16 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 01:08:22PM +0300, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
> > I like the idea jzb suggested, but we would have to make it
> mandatory for
> > all meeting chairs +1 ;)
>
> How would that be enforced?

-1 to making it mandatory. It's our(mktgs) job to keep tabs on what's
going on in the community and filter out what's worth using.

If you've read the recent thread on -devel/-ambassadors about liaisons
from ambassadors in the WGs, we've got to do something similar. Everyone
just pick a team they're interested in and attend the meetings/read
their logs and report it to mktg so they can be published on the
magazine. The only way we'll get anywhere close to covering the entire
community is if we spread out.

I'll try and keep tabs on the Workstation WG. They had their first
meeting recently. I'll have a summary up by tonight. I'm already keeping
tabs on APAC, but we haven't had anything that's really worth putting up
on the magazine yet.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,