Magazine meeting posts

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Thu Oct 31 06:17:55 UTC 2013

Ankur +1

I am part of a few other teams and have been keeping tabs on their meetings and post summary's to go along with the notes/logs. I will add a table on the magazine wiki page for the different meetings and spot for people to list their names for the groups that they watch. I know a few of us help out in different areas of the project, so that could make the process easier.

- Chris Roberts