Fedora Marketing meeting #2

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Aug 14 22:59:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 01:35:17AM +0300, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
> So Flock is over, and  because we cancelled the second Marketing
> meeting, and decided to organize it after Flock (so everyone can
> make it), now is the time to do so!

I'm going to be at LinuxCon next week -- and, recovering from
Flock/Preparing for LinuxCon in the meantime -- so I may mis this. But I
really think it's of the highest importance to Fedora 21 success. (I don't
doubt that F21 will be basically awesome -- we've gotten good at that. We're
just not so great about telling everyone about how great we *are*.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>