Final release announcement coordination

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:49:03 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 10:26:49AM -0500, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> Hi all!
> As we're getting to pretty solid RC, it's again time for release
> announcement. Readiness meeting is on Thursday, would be nice to
> have a draft ready for review and final version next Monday, so
> text formatted and magazine versions can be prepared in advance.
>
> Workstation seems to be pretty covered, do we have any additions
> to Server and Cloud? The other thing is to get rid of all Beta
> strings.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_Final_release_announcement
>
> Thanks Joe for starting it and Paul for Workstation bit so
> far! We had the best Alpha/Beta announcements so far, let's
> continue with this high bar :).

As you guys are crafting improved notes, for better consistency, it
would be great to write in present tense about the release.

  INCONSISTENT: "Fedora 21 Foobar will include special flavor crystals
  that defy gravity and help you fly like Superman."

  CONSISTENT: "Fedora 21 Foobar includes special flavor crystals that
  defy gravity and help you fly like Superman."

HTH!