F21 flyers

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:25:11 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-12-11 at 14:56 +0000, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> For the time being, I'm just going to use a general Fedora logo like
> we've done in the past flyers. Once I submit it for review, more
> changes
> can be made.

The initial version of the workstation flyer for F21 is here:
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/186

It's very very rough and I really need feedback to get it to a standard
where it can be used for events.

PS - I'm on holiday but I will try and take out some time to check my
mail and do some Fedora work while I'm roaming around.
--
Thanks,
Regards,