marketing group request still unapproved

Mohan Prakash mpduty at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 07:19:48 UTC 2014

I seem to have missed out something for which my marketing group
request status still reads unapproved.
Could you please suggest what is missing?
I have done the following as per the guidelines:

Joined the mailing list and introduced myself .

Registered in the Fedora Account System , and completed the FPCA.

Joined the 'marketing' group in the Account System .

The concerned page at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Fedora_marketing_project
says :
''This makes you an official member of the Marketing project.''

However my status still reads unapproved.

thanks
Mohan (mohanprakash)