Meeting 6 January 2014

Chris A. Roberts croberts at cintrixhosting.com
Mon Jan 6 17:48:50 UTC 2014

Joe,

I will not be able to make the meeting due to being in NHO at Red Hat. The only thing I have to bring up though is that the Fedora Magazine will be working shortly I have identified the issue with the migration and now am just working through fixing it. Also if suehle has any tasks that are needed I would be glad to help as usual :)

There are some great new things I want to cover along with the magazine and get more teams involved for 2014.

Thanks,

Chris Roberts