introducing myself (tforsman)

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 14:53:40 UTC 2014

On 1/25/2014 2:43 PM, Tomas Forsman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been community manager and a developer for the past years for
> Foresight Linux, and it's time to move foward. Been using Linux for
> several years. From 2007 I used Foresight, but we used many things
> from Fedora though. So I feel like home in Fedora too.
> So now I started to focus on Fedora and how I can contribute to Fedora.
>
> I love to write and review different applications, games and test
> different setups in various desktops. So I'm hoping to be able to
> contribute to Fedora Magazine. The only thing I'm worried about, is
> the language. As English isn't my native language, it might be hard to
> contribute any text for the magazine or website. There are always
> users that will point out any bad written articles.
>
> I still hope there will be someway to help around, so that's why I'm
> here.
>

> A brief information about me.
>
> Born and live in Sweden, 36 years old and married. got 8 kids. The
> kids ages are: 2 months, 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, 6 years,
> 8 years, 12 years and 17 years old. 1 and 12 years old kids are my
> daughters.
> Working for Tele2 with mobile broadband. Been doing that for the past
> 3 years now.
>

> That's about it, any questions just ask.....
>
> Best regards,
> Tomas Forsman

Hey Tomas and welcome aboard!!

Don't worry if you are not a native speaker, you can write posts and
before you publish them, you can always mark them as awaiting
moderation. That way one of us will take a look at your post, make any
corrections and then publish it for you (Don't worry though, the author
of the article will still be your name ;) )

I have set up an account for you in the Magazine, and I have emailed you
your credentials. PM me if you face any problems

Please refer to the following links [1] and [2]. Also feel free to add
your name in the contributors list[3].

Warm Regards,
Zacharias (mitzie)

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine