Fedora magazine June update

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 11:52:09 UTC 2014

We just had another record month for the magazine. We just broke 60 000 page views for the month, up from 35k in may.

The
following were the top 10 posts for the month:
* Start developing Android apps on Fedora in 10 minutes
* Tracking your time and tasks on Fedora
* Running GNOME 3.12 on Fedora 20.
F21 on Track, FESCo Membership Change, More DNF vs. Yum, Reading VM Logs, and Wiki Infoboxes (5tFTW 2014-06-17)
* Concept finalized for the Fedora.Next logos
* Tools for Diagramming in Fedora
* Docker 1.0 now available in Fedora
* Using pass to Manage Your Passwords on Fedora
* First Thoughts as Fedora Project Leader
* The new (potential) notification system for Fedora

Congrats everyone on an awesome month!

--ryanlerch