Seeking a new team lead

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 22:52:15 UTC 2014

On 16/07/2014 09:19 μμ, Ruth Suehle wrote:
> Hi, marketing team! Some time ago, it was intended to be among my primary work to lead this team, but that's been a while, and I have a lot of other priorities at Red Hat now. The F21 launch is fast approaching, and it would be great if someone would be willing to step up to lead the marketing team. It can be a big time commitment, as we often go through periods without a lot of active contributors on this team interspersed with spurts of activity. But I'd love to see someone take over and make a killer launch for 21! Who's up for it?
>
> Ruth

I am always trying to promote Fedora either as an Ambassador in events
or online, writing articles in the Magazine, at the very early times of
the Magazine, when there were only 3 articles posted.

Although I didn't contribute as much as I would like in the marketing
team at the last couple of months(due to my finals exams in May) I would
like to apply, because I think that after contributing actively in
Fedora Marketing team and the Magazine, and preparing for new releases
of Fedora, I have realized how the Marketing team works and operates.

There are many plans and ideas that I would like to implement and try
with the support and the collection of helpful ideas & suggestions from
the rest of the Marketing team, so we can altogether make a superior F21
launch.

With the help of our great community we will do our best for a great F21
launch, and learn from our mistakes, so we will make an even better F22
launch in the future.

And even If I don't qualify to lead the marketing team, I would do
whatever is possible to make an awesome F21 launch with the help of the
team.

Warm Regards,
Zacharias Mitzelos