Seeking a new team lead

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 17 15:36:45 UTC 2014

I'm glad to see several people interested -- awesome! The last thing I want,
though, is to have some sort of cage match over who gets a fancy team lead
scepter, and I don't think marketing has ever been so formal that there's a
process.

How about scheduling a meeting where we can all get together and work out
how we want to share responsibility (and what little authority there might
be)? There's probably room for a co-leads, or rotating duties, or something
else (maybe we even _do_ want to add more formality?)... just as long as
we don't end up dividing and then rounding down to zero.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>