Post on Ask Fedora submitted for review

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:26:22 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-17 at 09:45 +0300, Zacharias Mitzelos wrote:
> Hey Ankur,

Hi Zacharias,

> I embedded the video in your post, please check that it is the way you
> want it.

It looks good. Although, when I try to edit the post and then click
preview again, the video disappears. I'm not sure what's happening.
Please just check the video once before you approve the post.

> Your image seems fine the way you added it in the article, although
> there is a button 'Add Media' at the top of the post. When pressed,
> you can either choose an image from the archives, or upload one
> yourself, and eventually add it to your article.

I know this is how it's supposed to be - this is how it works on my
personal blog. However, I don't have the "Add media" button when I write
a new post. When I go to text view, I have the "img" tag which is how I
added this image.

> Before you publish it, you need to choose a featured image (at the
> bottom right corner of the page). A featured image is necessary,
> because it will show in the front page of the Magazine

I could click on "select a featured image" but when I tried to upload
one of the images from Ryan's repository, it threw an error. Maybe I
haven't upload permissions or something. I'm not sure. Can you please
add a featured image on my behalf before you approve the post? The
"fedora thoughts" image fits I think.

https://github.com/fedoradesign/fedoramagazine-images/blob/master/images/fedora-thoughts/fedora-thoughts.png

--
Thanks,