Fedora Meeting Agenda

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Mon Jul 21 19:36:33 UTC 2014

what do you think to edit the join fedmag page (ex-FWN) [1] or the
main marketing page [2] in order to insert both the new status of
meetings and the previous logs (or even the ones starting from the
next).

I have also an issue to figure out if fedmag is a sub-project of mktg.
People surfing the pages aren't able to understand the real status.
(do we need someone assigned to the mktg wiki management?)

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Join
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Meetings