Publish schedule for longer articles on Fedora Magazine.

Ryan Lerch rlerch at redhat.com
Thu Jun 5 21:16:48 UTC 2014

Hi all,

we are starting to see an uptick in contributions to the Fedora
Magazine, including some awesome, longer, more detailed articles. (see
the recent post on time management software by FranciscoD). We also have
another one by Mo Duffy on tools for diagramming in Fedora.

My question is, should we pick a specific day or days to publish these
longer articles? This would be primarily so we can keep the good content
going and not post all-at-once.

Personally, i am leaning towards mondays or tuesdays, as mattdm seems to
get his "5 things" posts out on Wednesdays.

thoughts?

--ryanlerch