Magazine Maintenance

Chris Roberts croberts at croberts.org
Sat Mar 15 16:30:32 UTC 2014

Hey All,

I am going to be working on some bugs and getting rid of the spam users, making sure there are not any 404 links and also making sure all the posts are in the right category's. I am also getting our events on the wiki synced with the event calendar on the magazine. This should not impact anyone and the site will remain online during this time. If I need to bring it down I will send out a following email.

Who: Everyone who goes to the fedoramagazine.org domain
What: General housekeeping and bugfixes
Why: To make sure the magazine stays online and performance meets Fedora standards.
When: 12 PM EST - 6PM EST

Thanks,

Chris Roberts
Fedora Marketing