Social Media Trends

Giuseppe Pignataro anubisteam01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:39:15 UTC 2014

We need to have the page a little bit more interactive. There are some
app that for example that it's possible to use to create contest.

We need to interlink all the social, for example facebook article can go
to twitter, or to instagram or other social.

We need to post things that can create discussions.

We need to post regularly.

We have to give more importance at people that comments on the page. The
best comment can be featured on the page.

Use of questions. Something like: "what do you love of Fedora?"
This is good to have interactivity.

To have more visibility for example we can tag the page on the post we
made and say people to make it to. For facebook this is important, this
can help to augment the visibility.

Another little thing that we can do is using a personalized url.
something like TinyURL or bitly that we can implement with free software
like yourls.