goal: at least one fedora magazine post a day

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 08:51:46 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Weekdays, say, to start. So, five.
>
> I'm committed to the 5tFTW posts, so that's one down. And I'm going to be
> doing the Fedora.Next series for a few more weeks at least, so that's two.
> Chris does the badge reports, so that's three. Anyone want to volunteer for
> other regular features? (Or to write or recruit an irregular feature every
> week?)

Chris already forwarded the first summary of accepted Changes, there's
another one sent to the list on Wednesday (I do it this retrospective way).
So that's one regular until we run out of accepted changes. I can prepare
it more in the magazine style too - at least with better formatting, maybe
even excerpts from discussion on -devel list. I've never contributed so
far to the magazine, if you could grant me access or I can always use one
of you :).

> We may want to start using the scheduled posting feature so that we cover
> the week nicely, at least until we get to the point where there's so much
> that it doesn't matter.

Changes could be Wednesday, at least for the next three weeks.

Jaroslav