Update WordPress for Fedora Magazine?

Zacharias Mitzelos zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com
Wed May 21 06:54:25 UTC 2014

I updated us from 3.8 to 3.9, and I didn't face any problems. And at the time we didn't have the test instance..

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:26:55 +0700
Subject: Re: Update WordPress for Fedora Magazine?
From: ariestiyansyah.rizky at gmail.com
To: marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org

Hei Team,

Last time i've updated my WP on opeshift from 3.8 to 3.9 but i got problem, the WP can;t upgrade to 3.9 version but only updates to WP 3.8.3 version.

just share my experience using openshift :D:

Thanks