Update WordPress for Fedora Magazine?

Rizky Ariestiyansyah ariestiyansyah.rizky at gmail.com
Wed May 21 05:26:55 UTC 2014

Hei Team,

Last time i've updated my WP on opeshift from 3.8 to 3.9 but i got problem,
the WP can;t upgrade to 3.9 version but only updates to WP 3.8.3 version.

just share my experience using openshift :D:

Thanks

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Zacharias Mitzelos <
zacharias.mitzelos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think that since we have built the Magazine test instance, we could
> apply the update there first, and if all goes smooth, we apply it in the
> real Magazine.
>
> I think via the WP panel is the safest way. And also we have been updating
> via the panel since the very beginning, and haven't faced any problems
>
> Zacharias
>
> Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 14:50:36 -0500
> From: jzb at redhat.com
> To: marketing at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Subject: Update WordPress for Fedora Magazine?
>
> Hey all,
>
> Happened to notice that WordPress 3.9.1 is available.
>
> Chris - are we just doing the update via the control panel, or do we
> need to do something special for upgrades since it's on OpenShift?
>
> Best,
>
> jzb
> --
> Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
> jzb at redhat.com | http://community.redhat.com/
> Twitter: @jzb  | http://dissociatedpress.net/

Rizky Ariestiyansyah

Founder of Evone Studio
Firefox OS Developer
Volunteer ID-CERT, Mozilla, XFCE, Fedora, CentOS, IlmuBerbagi

Blog : http://oonlab.com/
Phone : +62 878 04020496