Self-Introduction: (keglo stephane)

keglo stephane keglo.stephane at openmailbox.org
Thu Nov 6 03:47:31 UTC 2014

Hi, my name is keglo stephane and I live in abidjan. My Fedora Account
System (FAS) <https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts> username is
kstephane. I am new to IRC and would like help getting started!

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the Fedora project
wiki, and am interested in joining because i want to promote open source
and free software locally through Fedora .for doing this , we want to
create a local fedora community.

This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!.

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

  * (Marketing Skills) : i have no particular skill in marketing.on the
    other side , i love talking about Fedora around me.
  * (Other Skills) : i studied computer science and have some knowledge
    on hardware , programming and network.
  * I'd also like to learn to promote a project and spread ideas of
    innovation through open source and free software communities

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am  working on personal projects.

A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to increase
educational software packages and made available in several language its
promotional resources and websites. I would also like to see a Fedora
channel happens in Fedora.

I am wondering about how team marketing interacts with ambassadors and
other teams.

Please help me get started!