Self-Introduction: (keglo stephane)

keglo stephane keglo.stephane at openmailbox.org
Wed Nov 19 16:56:18 UTC 2014

Le lundi 17 novembre 2014 à 01:13 -0700, Chris Roberts a écrit :
> Hello Kelgo,
>
> My name is Chris Roberts and I did not see a welcome email go out, so
> I wanted to welcome you to the team.
>
> What are you looking to do in Marketing, right now we have a lot of
> tasks open both easy and in depth since we are about to go GA with
> Fedora 21 and Fedora Next.
>
> We also have the magazine which you can become a contributor on
>
> Have you seen our trac for marketing tasks outside of the magazine?
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/report/1
>
> Please let us know what direction you would like to focus on
>
> - Chris Roberts

> Hi, my name is keglo stephane and I live in abidjan. My Fedora Account
> System (FAS) username is kstephane. I am new to IRC and would like
> help getting started!
>
> I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the Fedora project
> wiki, and am interested in joining because i want to promote open
> source and free software locally through Fedora .for doing this , we
> want to create a local fedora community.
>
> This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!.
>

> This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!.
>

> My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:
>
>       * (Marketing Skills) : i have no particular skill in
>         marketing.on the other side , i love talking about Fedora
>         around me.
>       * (Other Skills) : i studied computer science and have some
>         knowledge on hardware , programming and network.
>       * I'd also like to learn to promote a project and spread ideas
>         of innovation through open source and free software
>         communities
>
> When I'm not working on Fedora, I am  working on personal projects.
>
> A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to increase
> educational software packages and made available in several language
> its promotional resources and websites. I would also like to see a
> Fedora channel happens in Fedora.
>
> I am wondering about how team marketing interacts with ambassadors and
> other teams.
>
> Please help me get started!

I would like to contribute to fedoramagazine by writing articles like
tutorials and help marketing team to promote Fedora. i seen the trac for
marketing tasks but i don't now where to start. i am a little
confused.as first contribution , i need help and guidance to choose a
task that i can easily achieve.

thanks for your attention.