RFC: Marketing collateral plan

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:35:24 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-08-04 at 12:29 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On 08/04/2015 12:18 PM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > - 3 product specific timeless fedora flyers?
>
> I think it's just this. Any one general one you had would really be
> the
> workstation one anyway. So just do one on workstation, one on server,
> one on cloud, all 'timeless' with updates time to time with major
> feature additions / updates / improvements.

I had added the general one so that the spins, labs and arm could get
some visibility too. They get skipped if we only do product specific
ones. What do you think?

> It should really mirror the
> content on the site for each of the editions on getfedora.org, and if
> anything on getfedora.org needs updating it should be updated so they
> match.

That makes sense. I'll go find out if there are any updates planned to
getfedora.org for F23. If it isn't, should I still ask the WGs for text
or will the text be taken from the site?
--
Thanks,
Regards,