Fedora 23 Alpha Readiness

Chris Roberts chris.roberts at croberts.org
Tue Aug 4 17:41:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think going back to the other email post, about screenshots, since we have Fedora Next I would like to get away from the wiki and have something that would match the theme of the Fedora Next web pages. Maybe Design could come up with some cool pictures or some banners for the article on the Magazine.

- Chris Roberts