[Social Media] Fedora Magazine/Fedora Community Blog Updates?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:38:43 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 09:50:04AM -0500, Brian Proffitt wrote:
> All:
>
> A while back I was notified that there was no need for me to schedule
> tweets of new content from Fedora Magazine, as that was done automatically.
> Lately, though, I have noted that this does not seem to be consistently
> working. Is this something I can do?

I can't speak to the community blog, but I know for the Magazine, we
don't have a fully automatic posting mechanism.  We've been having
editors add the social media posting as part of the general
publication SOP, and if we happen to miss the moment of publication,
we add tweets etc. as soon afterward as we can.

It would be *great* to have help with this, especially if it
contributes to consistency.  What would you propose?