Query on Magazine post

Chaoyi Zha summermontreal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 14:49:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Can you please proofread your article and remove grammar, spelling, and
other issues?
For instance, "Fedoraproject" should be "the Fedora Project". We should
also not link to the India Fedora wiki page when referring to the Fedora
Project.

The "What is *Fedora*???" section can also be cut out -- the Fedora
magazine does not have to introduce what Fedora is. I don't personally
think you should include "For contributing or any queries related to
contribution" in a release party report.
It is unrelated and should not be placed in a blog article that is supposed
to detail an event. That kind of information has a place on your event
flyers, but not on a blog post, IMHO.

The article seems more like a wiki article than a blog article. Don't let
my criticism wear you down, though. It's just my personal opinion.

Thanks,

Chaoyi