Magazine administration info

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:54:53 UTC 2015

I started this page, not sure how much to fill in at this point:

<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Admin>

Obviously I don't want to put sensitive stuff here.  But it made sense
to keep this separate from the Magazine site itself (also for obvious
reasons).  If anyone -- Chris Roberts? -- would like to add more ideas
or detail, much appreciated.

For one thing, I couldn't find the SSH command needed.  I'm a little
concerned it might expose something if I put that command on the
page.  But I think we still have to have an authorized account even if
we have the hash-account for the app on OpenShift, right?

Any other thoughts?