final release announcement....

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 22 14:29:52 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 10:22:51AM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> > Can we do both on the magazine for now?
> Can we point to the mailing list announcement and then do a more focused
> post on the Magazine?

I don't see the point of using the magazine to just point to a
less-pretty pure text version. What's the gain there? If someone wants
to do a screenshot tour article, we could do that, and there's a
difference at least.

On the other hand, many tech journalism sites will respond to the
release by publishing their own screenshot tours. Why not let them do
that? (I'd certainly hate to _discourage_ it, at least not without
convincing them to do other Fedora release coverage.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>