Idea: Pitch Example Page

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:10:12 UTC 2015

Hey all,

After tonight's meeting, I thought it might be a good idea to outline a
good example of writing an effective pitch for any given article idea. I
took a previous pitch I wrote and tried to turn it into an example
article that we could share with new contributors to help provide
guidance for quick and easy review for new article ideas.

     http://fedoramagazine.org/?p=10754

I'm curious to know what others of you think and whether or not this is
something that may be useful internally as a page or an article, or if
it might need revisions for something I may have missed.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory