How do I make a correction?

Sudhir Khanger ml at sudhirkhanger.com
Wed Nov 11 15:34:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

In the second paragraph of my article "What’s New in Fedora 23 KDE Plasma
Desktop Spin" [1] I wrote "Notable changes in KDE Applications 15.08 are
Frameworks 5 based Kontact suite app and file manager Dolphin." The statement
is factually correct but indicates that f23-kde spin includes those changes
which it doesn't. The technical preview of Frameworks 5 based Kontact suite
app didn't make it in f23.

My sincere apologies for making the false assumption. How do I correct it now
that the edit option for me is gone?

We can change it to "Notable changes in KDE Applications 15.08 includes
Frameworks 5 based file manager Dolphin."

[1] https://fedoramagazine.org/whats-new-fedora-23-kde-plasma-desktop-spin/

--
Regards,
Sudhir Khanger,