Fedora Magazine: Interested in being an Author

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:18:46 UTC 2015

Hello,

My name is Justin and I have been a Fedora user for a few years now. I
am currently a student at the Rochester Institute of Technology, and I
was interested in looking into the possibility of contributing writing
to the Fedora Magazine.

Some of my ideas for how I might be able to contribute are with articles
targeted towards college students and how they can use Fedora and the
software available for Fedora to accomplish everyday tasks or have fun
playing with their system.

I am very interested in contributing towards the Magazine, and I look
forward to hearing a response soon! Thanks for your time.

--
Cheers,

Justin W. Flory
jflory7 at gmail.com