[commops] IoT story to share

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 20:52:26 UTC 2016

On 02/10/2016 09:43 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> http://www.linux.com/news/embedded-mobile/mobile-linux/881847-mqtt-building-an-open-internet-of-things
>
> IoT experimentation -- and Fedora happens to be the base. Let's
> showcase people doing cool things like this!
>
> h/t Peter Robinson

I could see this being an excellent spotlight on the Fedora Magazine if
there's some Fedorans actively hacking away on this stuff. Any extra
pushes we can make to put Fedora in the edge of IoT is a good idea.

Anyone know of anyone in the Project who might be interested in talking
about something they're working on in this realm?

Even if not, we might still be able to turn something like this into a
Magazine article too.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory