[Magazine] Subtle scheduling changes

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 01:05:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

A few small changes were made to the publishing schedule for the rest of
this week and into next week. Earlier this week, we swapped the dates on
the stickers article from Monday to Wednesday (swapping with Shotwell).
A few other changes have happened:

=== Stickers ===
The stickers article is still not ready to ship because of some
potential problems I saw with using the DevConfCZ stickers.

    https://imgur.com/a/Trg5w

These pictures show off some awesome stickers, but many of the stickers
pictured are not any of the UnixStickers stickers, so I'm not sure it's
a good idea we feature them in this article. Ideally, we would just want
the teardrop sticker on a few different things.

In the meanwhile, I've decided to hold off on finishing this article to
see if we can get some pictures of the UnixStickers.com stickers or if
we can find a viable alternative. We can go over this tomorrow at the
meeting and try to ship as soon as possible.

=== GPG, part 3 ===
"GPG: Using Your Key" is scheduled for 8:00 UTC on 2016-02-12.
cprofitt++ for another fantastic addition to the series.

=== F24 Wallpapers ===
Sirko's F24 wallpaper submission announcement article is scheduled for
8:00 UTC on 2016-02-15, as we agreed in January. I did a final pass of
editing earlier tonight as well and I give it my +1.

=== Neville Cross: How do you Fedora? ===
Neville's HDYF article is scheduled for 8:00 UTC on 2016-02-17.

williamjmorenor++
yn1v++
cprofitt++

=== GPG, part 4 ===
The final GPG article in this series is in the process of being drafted
and is intended to be scheduled for 2016-02-19.

That's all from me tonight. Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory