[Magazine] F24 wallpaper article?

Justin W. Flory jflory7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 03:29:35 UTC 2016

On 01/14/2016 07:08 PM, S.Kemter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Nope he is not ready for review, he needs an little entry and I still
> try to find out if the GSoC student has finished his project and we can
> integrate it in it, what would be another new thing then.
>
> Yes it will be a specific date, the 15th of February, so there is still
> time.
>
> br gnokii

Hi Sirko,

Just wanted to follow up on this article. You mentioned you wanted to
see if you could integrate the work of the GSoC student, and I notice
there's a paragraph or two that seem incomplete. No rush since this
article is intended to be published so far ahead. :)

If you can just let the list know once the article is finished and ready
for review, we can schedule it and forget once it's finished.

Thanks for writing!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory